Donations of goods and services make a difference for Meadow Brook Theatre!
By helping us reduce costs, you can help MBT contribute more resources to enhancing artistic programming.
Below is a list of items, large and small, currently needed at MBT.
Visit www.mbtheatre.com/wishlist for links and more information!
Office Supplies, Furniture & Computers
· Pens, pencils, Sharpie markers, highlighters, etc.
· White and/or colored printer paper
· Staplers, staples, tape, scissors, etc.
· Heavy duty document shredder
· Medium & large Rubbermaid storage containers
· Muslin fabric
· Thread (esp. black & white)
· Serger, 4-thread
· Dress Forms: Mens: 36; 42; 46; 48; 50/Full Body Mens: 42/Womens 4; 20; 22
· Welder: either Millermatic 252 or Lincoln Power Mig 256
· Delta 18" radial Arm saw
· Makita 18v Brushless Impact Driver
· Makita 18v cordless reciprocating saw
· Makita 18v cordless jig saw
· Makita 18-volt 5ah Lithium Ion Batteries
· Ridgid 1-1/2" narrow crown stapler
· Milwaukee 11 amp deep cut band saw
· Handheld power belt sander
Raffles, Silent Auction, Gift Basket Items
· Gift cards – any amount is appreciated purchasing supplies
- Examples: Amazon.com, Home Depot; Staples; Costco; Sam’s Club; Busch's; Michael’s or other craft stores; Gas Stations
· Credit card miles or points (for airfare/hotel accommodations)
· Use of vacation homes
· Gift items for raffle baskets
· Items from "Meadow Brook Theatre Raffles" Amazon Wish List (link at mbtheatre.com)
MBT “Dream” Items
· Storage/Warehouse Facility for all departments-to store furniture, props, costumes, etc
· 12 passenger van to transport actors
· Cargo van to transport props (>4 feet wide x 8 feet long)
· Dye vat for dying fabric for costumes, props and sets
*For more information and links to MBT Wish List items, visit www.mbtheatre.com/wishlist
Contact the Box Office at 248.377.3300
Meadow Brook Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are deductible as provided by law.