Donations of goods and services make a difference for Meadow Brook Theatre!
By helping us reduce costs, you can help MBT contribute more resources to enhancing artistic programming.
Below is a list of items, large and small, currently needed at MBT.
Visit www.mbtheatre.com/wishlist for links and more information!
Office Supplies, Furniture & Computer
· Pens, pencils, Sharpie markers, highlighters, etc.
· White and/or colored printer paper
· Staplers, staples, tape, scissors, etc.
· Heavy duty document shredder
· Medium & large Rubbermaid storage containers
· Muslin fabric*
· Thread (esp. black & white)* -- Thank you Claire Nowak! MORE NEEDED
· Serger, 4-thread -- Thank you Mary & Roger D'Hondt!
· Dress Forms*
Mens: 36; 42; 46; 48; 50/Full Body Mens: 42/Womens 4; 20; 22
· Electric stove - Thank you Michelle and Jeff Sugg & Family!
· Drill Press*
· Digital camera*
· 36" Wide Format Printer - Thank you Arden T. & JoAnne E. McClure!
· 18" radial arm saw*
· 9-Volt and AAABatteries
· 18-volt 3 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery*
· Cordless Combo Tool Kit (6-piece)*
· Cordless Impact Driver*
· 18-Guage Stapler*
· Deep cut band Saw*
· Coil Nailer (2” – 3.5” Nails)*
· Jet Cold Saw*
Gift cards – any amount is appreciated!
· To Area Businesses (for purchasing supplies)
Home Depot; Staples; Costco; Sam’s Club; Busch's; Michaels or other craft stores; Gas Stations
· To Area Restaurants (for raffles, hosting visiting artists; and other events)
Please consider restaurants that have been generous to MBT:
Lelli’s of Auburn Hills; Mitchell’s; Buddy’s; Coldstone; Victoria’s Delights; Whole Foods; Max & Erma’s, etc.
· Credit card miles or points (for airfare/hotel accommodations)
· Use of vacation homes
· Gift items for raffle baskets
· Items from "Meadow Brook Theatre Raffles" Amazon Wish List
(link at mbtheatre.com); Gift Cards to Amazon.com
MBT “Dream” Items
· Long-term storage area for sets, costumes and materials
· 12 passenger van to transport actors
· Cargo van to transport props (>4 feet wide x 8 feet long)
· Dye vat for dying fabric for costumes, props and sets
*For more information and links to MBT Wish List items, visit www.mbtheatre.com/wishlist
Contact the Box Office at 248.377.3300
Meadow Brook Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are deductible as provided by law.